LEMAN Industrie group
Composed of seven production sites interconnected by a solid crosscutting organisation, the LÉMAN Industrie group favours direct relationships, both internally and externally, underpinned by skilled employees and tried and tested procedures.
Seven sites with strong production capacity
The LÉMAN Industrie group now has seven production sites around the world.
All sites are ISO 9001 and IATF 16949 certified and organised around the same production model, guaranteeing consistent service quality and a high level of flexibility in terms of capacity. The sites in France, Romania, Tunisia, Morocco and Hungary are also ISO 14001 certified. Download certifications.
The group’s choice of geographical bases reflects its strong commitment to provide close support to its customers, bringing them the benefit of the group’s organisational efficiency.
- France: Marignier – the group’s administrative headquarters
- Tunisia: Fouchana – 2002
- Romania: Timisoara – 2005
- China: Changzhou – 2008
- Morocco: Casablanca – 2014
- France and Hungary : EMT Industrie – 2018
- Germany – 2019
LEMAN INDUSTRIE delivers parts all over Europe and the world
- Europe: France, Romania, Portugal, Germany, the Czech Republic, Poland, Hungary, Slovakia, and more.
- Worldwide: Mexico, Brazil, South Africa, Turkey, China, Tunisia, Morocco, South Korea, and more.