Sectoral expertise and global support
Committed to providing the best technical production solution to every need, LÉMAN Industrie’s expertise is founded on a bedrock of multi-technical skills (engineering, cutting, injection, overmoulding, assembly). Drawing on over forty years of industrial know-how and continuously enhanced by feedback, this expertise is supported by a carefully managed investment policy and secured by an organisational system in compliance with standards ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and IATF 16949.
LÉMAN Industrie’s commitment:
- Designing or adapting solutions in line with the real needs of the customer.
- Multidisciplinary expertise in engineering: technical, production and economic studies, recommendations and optimisation.
- Global project management.
- On-going support for the customer, taking account of the development of their activities and processes.
- Expertise in production operations: cutting, injection, overmoulding, assembly.
- Strict compliance with specifications, guaranteed by ad hoc inspections.
- Adherence to deadlines.
- Stringent quality standards, common to all production sites.
- “Clean” factories, reflecting the group’s environmental policy.
- Industrial technology monitoring and constant strengthening of expertise.