LÉMAN Industrie TUNISIA – Tunis, Tabarka
Production strength & Competitiveness
As the group’s first subsidiary, set up in 2002, the Fouchana site located 20 km from Tunis has developed multi-technology know-how, with highly competitive skills in the assembly and wiring of parts and sub-assemblies. The Tabarka site further strengthens the group’s impressive capacity. Offering all the industrial and engineering expertise of the group, LEMAN Industrie Tunisia can meet the requirements of any type of project, with high production capacities and controlled costs.
LÉMAN Industrie TUNISIA in brief
- Number of sites: 2
- Staff: 320
- Covered surface area: 15,000 m2
- Certifications: ISO 9001, IATF 16949 and ISO 14001. Download certifications.
- 20 punch presses (20 to 125 T)
- 17 injection presses (22 to 500 T)
- Expended assembly centre: 150 employees