LÉMAN Industrie FRANCE – Marignier
Headquarters & skills centre
The Marignier site is the group’s administrative HQ and represents the epicentre of LEMAN Industrie’s expertise. This is a real hub for the development of know-how. Having originally specialised in cutting metal parts, over the years it has incorporated expertise in plastic injection, followed by the production of metallo-plastic and mechatronic parts. ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and IATF 16949 certified, the site brings together all LEMAN Industrie’s areas of expertise (cutting, thermoplastic injection, moulding and overmoulding, assembly and other procedures) and has enjoyed continuous economic growth.
LÉMAN Industrie FRANCE in brief
- Covered surface area: 13,900 m2
- Certifications: ISO 9001, IATF 16949 and ISO 14001. Download certifications.
- Central R&D unit
- 40 punch presses (20 to 400 T) including some for deep drawing
- 17 injection presses (35 to 200 T)
- 5 automated lines
- Automated assembly lines
- Assemblies by riveting, screwing, crimping and welding (electrical, TIG, CMT and laser)